Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alaska is not a foreign country. At least not if you live in the United States.



The almond flour is on the way. Maybe. What I know for sure is that the flour has shipped, but I don't have a tracking number because my foreign address requires an alternate shipping method. Blegh. As a consolation I cruised amazon reviews for some inspiration and found the book pictured above. Done. Inspired.

I should have quit while I was ahead. Instead, I found Tartelette. Sure, the baked goods make me envious and the photography puts me in my place. But the real kicker is her note in the upper right hand corner of the screen:

After many requests from readers, I have added a new feature to each post, starting January 2010: recipes are now in English and French.


Really Tartelette? 


She gave me the backhand with that one. It smarts. And it makes me love her all the more.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday is food section day in every paper I love. I haven't had a chance to read much tonight but right now I'm into this article and slide show in the New York Times about a rare livestock fertility bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment