Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's that? A cupcake smackdown?

Oh sweet, sweet victory ... where did our love go? And when did aggressive mediocrity slyly take your place in my bed? It's time for us to reunite. Kick some ass. Float in a pool of affection.

This could be our chance. It's a cupcake contest with a theme:
Create a cupcake based on or inspired by ANYTHING you use to warm you up in the cold of winter. Could be hot chocolate, soup, slippers...SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY.

Mitten cupcakes? Bonfire cupcakes? ELECTRICITY AND NATURAL GAS CUPCAKES?

It's on.

P.S. My almond four is here. This weekend is the weekend for apricot macarons. And if I'm feeling ambitious and confident, I might make cocoa macarons with Nutella.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I was there! What a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So far I'm won over by the suggestion of a Taun Taun sliced open by a light saber to stave off hypothermia cupcake. I'm thinking of making a whole diorama with Hans and Luke.

    ReplyDelete